The genius of the Pemberton Family World Wide lies in its avenues of productive work when brick walls thwart usual means of family research. It also lies in putting all the now separated scenes of the world wide Pemberton picture puzzle onto one large dining room table where we can all see them and begin to connect them into the full picture that is waiting for us.
To see the names of the officers and committee chairs, you will need to be a registered user and logged in on this PFWW website. Then select Officers in the “PFWW Organisation” menu item on the left.
- President: email@example.com
- Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian: email@example.com
- DNA Project: DNA@pembertonfamily.com
- Technologist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Chair: email@example.com
- Family History: collaboration with other Pemberton researchers, biographical articles, pictures, wills, deeds, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Genealogy: collaboration with other Pemberton genealogists, one-name study, submitting your genealogy, etc.: email@example.com
- Pemberton DNA Project: DNA@pembertonfamily.com
- The PFWW association: Rules, policies, Constitution/By-Laws: firstname.lastname@example.org
Committees and Projects
- Social Committee: Reunions and other social events, Arts, Business, family unity, recipes, gear, etc.: email@example.com
- Genealogical Data Extraction Projects (for example, members transcribing wills for publication on the PFWW): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: Member benefits, qualifications, duties, dues, etc.: email@example.com
- Programme: Major events such the annual business meeting, Pemberton reunions sponsored by the PFWW, etc.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicity: General promotion of the Pemberton Family World Wide: email@example.com
- PFWW website: technical questions or observations about the function or content of the web presence: firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of these seem to fit email the email@example.com.